Half Marathon, 10k, 5k
- Early Packet Pickup March 10 at TownePlace Suites, 1415 S Eagle Rd, Meridian, ID (skip race day packet pickup):
noon – 7:00 pm
- Race Day Pickup March 11 at Reid Merrill Park in Eagle:
8:30 am – 10:15 am
- Half Marathon Start:
- 10K Start:
- 5K Start:
Swag & Awards
- All participants get a beer mug which gets adults a glass of free green beer. Refills are just a buck. Under 21 obviously does not get the beer but they can use the mug for soda or water or any beverages they are legally allowed to enjoy. =) Bring ID if you plan on drinking any alcohol unless you haven’t been carded in a few years.
- Overall prizes for top three male and female finishers for all distances. Top 3 in age groups will get a ribbon (5 year age groups).
- All finishers will get a lucky medal.
Available in several parking lots near Reid Merrill. Map will be included with the pre-race email.
Chip timing will be provided by Tortoise and Hare Timing, and results will be posted as soon as possible during the race and can be found at http://theshamrockshuffle.net/results/.
Refunds? Transfers? Lodging? Packets?
Check out our Runner FAQ page for all the answers to your most frequently asked questions. Thanks!
2017 will be a greenbelt run heading out and back from Reid Merrill Park.
Walkers are very welcome at all of our events.
Aid stations will be provided every couple miles and will have fruit or pretzels or GU or candy as well as Gatorade and water to take care of your hydration and nutritional needs. We also have porta potties at each aid station.